Best Watches for Basic Training [Top 7] – Buyer’s Guide
If you are curious about knowing which is the best watches for basic training in military / army and in hurry to buy that watch, Then you are at the right place.
Because I’ve done a lot of research trying to find the best option.
What is the best watch for military use is the question that arises in the mind of every person who is going to get basic training.
Being a survivor of the nation, you need to have an appropriate watch according to your needs.
Military men like to wear a watch that defines their personality and becomes a fashion statement as well.
The people who are new to basic training watches then one must know that these watches are designed to cope with harsh weather conditions with the best material so that your training, hiking or outdoor work experience becomes delightful.
These military watches are waterproof and shock-resistant so that they can work exceptionally well in any tough situation.
KXAITO Led Alarm Stop Watch is the best watch for army basic training. It is designed for military & sports. KXAITO is a nice multi-function watch. No Matter if you are going for military / air-force for training.
|Timex Men’s Expedition Field Chronograph Watch||Check Price|
|Garmin Tactic Bravo, Black with Nylon Strap||Check Price|
|Best Air Force Watch Timex Men’s Expedition Classic||Check Price|
|G-Shock RANGEMAN GW-9400 Military Watch||Check Price|
|SUUNTO AMBIT 3 PEAK ARMY Watch HRM||Check Price|
|BCT Training Casio Mens GW-9400BJ-1JF G-Shock||Check Price|
|Victorinox Swiss Army Mens Watch||Check Price|
List of best watches for basic training in 2020
If you are looking for the best watches for basic training in 2020 then here we have compiled a list of military watches that will definitely meet your expectations. These are also good options for other law enforcement.
The Timex expedition watch does have the right army style for your walking or mountaineering experience and is one of the famous military watches.
The dial of the Timex expedition field chronograph grabs the attention of people as it is similar to the vintage style. When we talk about the construction of this watch then it is very durable.
The 20-millimeter straps are made of premium quality leather. In this watch, you will get an analog display with its classic quartz movement. This army basic training watch features an Indiglo light-up watch dial.
The good thing about this water-resistant watch is that the chronograph measures the time up to 1/ 20 of a second. The manufacturers have used the scratch-resistant mineral glass for its brass case.
So, if you are looking for an ideal watch for army training, snorkeling or swimming then Timex expedition is the right choice for you.
- The watch comes with durable construction.
- The adjustable straps are made with genuine leather.
- It is very comfortable to wear and not affected by water.
- It can measure the time up to 1/20 of a second.
- The exterior of the watch is very attractive.
- It is water-resistant only for 100 meters.
- There should have been extra features to meet military criteria.
The German Tactic Bravo is highly demanded military watch because of its exceptional features. This watch includes a GPS positioning system which is a must for any military man.
It is very sturdy and durable in its construction that is designed with the purpose of field use. The wireless connectivity of this watch makes it ideal for Wi-Fi hotspots and data synchronization.
The army men are fond of using this watch because it’s easy to read display in which you can switch from day to night mode easily. It is a night vision goggles compatible watch.
This best watch for army basic training includes a barometer, an automatic calibrating altimeter along a 3-axis compass. This watch contains all the features that should be a part of any military watch.
- The wireless connectivity of this watch makes it reliable.
- Its protective stainless steel bezel and buttons can withstand the toughest conditions.
- It comes with black diamond-like carbon coating for greater abrasion resistance.
- You will get real-time information with its ABC sensors.
- It comes with a comprehensive navigation and GPS positioning system
- The settings protocol might be difficult for some people.
The Timex Men’s Expedition classic best air force watch is simply an amazing watch for outdoor explorations. This military-grade watch includes a timer and stopwatch features. It has a casual design that makes it suitable to withstand any harsh conditions.
It has an Indiglo light-up watch dial for accurate readability. This watch is water-resistant up to 100 meters. So, you must play smart and buy the one for your basic training use.
- The settings are very easy to navigate and use.
- The Indigo light-up feature brightens it up in the dark.
- The straps of this watch are made with nylon and genuine leather.
- You can assign three different alarms to this watch.
- It is an affordable watch to buy.
- The straps of the watch are not long-lasting.
- The battery needs to be replaced after 1 year.
The G-Shock Rangeman is the most versatile military watch from the master of G series. The style and overall design of this watch is highly impressive. This watch is protected against mechanical shock because of the G-shock system in it.
If you have selected this watch for basic training then it will help you to cope with harsh conditions. The best thing about this watch is that it has strong buttons that make it highly durable.
It includes lots of attractive features such as thermometer, barometer, altimeter, and compass. The working of this watch is exceptional and accurate as it is fully charged by the solar battery. It has an easy to read display and anyone can use its settings with great ease.
- It is low temperature resistant that can easily be used while snowboarding or skiing.
- It is protected against mechanical damage with the G-shock protection system.
- The watch can easily be charged in solar illumination.
- The appearance of this watch makes it ideal for basic training.
- You will get 5 daily alarms in this army training watch.
- Some people may find settings protocol complicated.
- The size of the watch might appear large.
The SUUNTO Ambit 3 peak army watch is the right choice for the people who need a smart watch for outdoor activities and explorations. The best thing about this watch is its competitive battery that lasts for up to 20 hours.
You will get weather information and accurate altitude details in this watch. It comes with a built-in altimeter, GPS system, barometer, and compass. You also get Bluetooth connectivity that enables you to view all your notifications and calls.
The best thing about this watch is that you can track your climbing progress whenever you are hiking on the hills. All the activities can be measured accurately when you have the SUUNTO ambit watch with you.
- It has exceptional battery life.
- With its altitude tracker, you can accurately track your climbing progress.
- You can connect this watch to your smartphone wirelessly.
- You may face synchronization issues with this watch.
- Weather information regarding storm alert is not up to the mark.
Casio men’s G-shock master is the need of every man who is looking for an efficient watch for outdoor activities. You need to have this best g shock watch for military training when you are planning to go for swimming, skiing, hiking, and other outdoor sports.
This top-notch basic training watch is a masterpiece with stainless steel construction. You can set 5 alarms with this watch. It is completely water-resistant so don’t worry about its use while swimming.
This solar-powered watch features a digital compass so that you get accurate time reading. It comes with a thermometer, barometer, altimeter, compass, and time recorder.
- This military watch is solar-powered.
- It is 100% water and a shock-resistant wristwatch.
- The watch bands are made up of carbon fiber insert bands.
- The watch display includes time, temperature, humidity, and direction.
- It is not suitable for people with thin wrists.
- The readability becomes difficult because the display text has light contrast.
When I purchased Victorinox Swiss Army Men’s Watch, I was frankly sceptical about whether this watch would be real or a fake, given the astonishing Amazon price. However, I am genuinely delighted with it. It is elegant, light to wear, and looks really good. The only strange thing is that the strap is a little short. I don’t think I have particularly thick wrists, but I am on the second last hole in the strap. It would not work for any man with large wrists.
Buyers Guide for picking up best watch for basic training
While buying the watch you should consider these few things:
- It should be water proof
- It should bear harsh environment
- Look at Watch Dimension
- See, What is shipping size.
- Look at the battery.
Can you bring a watch to basic training?
Yes, you can bring a watch to basic training but make sure the watch you select is robust and suitable for harsh weather conditions. Do not go for the watch that makes you dominant among the crowd. Not every kind of wristwatch is appropriate for basic training. You must ensure that your basic training watch has fundamental features such as GPS system, long battery life, altitude tracker, wireless connectivity and also it should be shock and water-resistant.
What kind of watch can I bring to basic training?
The watch which you are planning to select for your military training must come with important features that will help you during your training sessions.
The watch that you have selected should be durable and sturdy in its construction. The most important feature is its being water-resistant and shock-resistant at the same time.
Additional features include GPS tracking, altimeter, barometer, altitude tracker, clear display and also solar charging feature for your convenience.
Also Read About Army Watches Resources: